What is keratin pre bonded hair extensions?
Pre-bonded hair extensions, also known as keratin hair extensions, tip hair extensions or (hot or cold) fusion hair extensions. Compared with all hair extensions, it has the longest history and it's still the No.1 choice for many people.
It is a type of hair extensions applied to the hair by heating up the keratin tip that is found at the end of the extension, to attach it to your natural hair. Using keratin as a form of hair extension application has been around for many years, and is a very popular method of fitting.
How long does keratin pre-bonded hair extensions last?
The average recommended wear is 3 months. But it depends; some people will have to change every 2 months while others last for even 5 or 6 months.
We also have an article specifically tell you
"how long does keratin pre-bonded hair extensions last & how to last for a longer time?”
How many pre bonded hair extensions for a full head?
If you own the fine/thin hair, about 50 to 60 strands are needed from the occipital bone to the lower end. It takes 50-60 strands from the occipital bone to the crown. If you own the medium / thick hair, 60-80 strands are required from the occipital bone downwards; 50-80 strands are required from the occipital bone to the crown.
Keep in mind that if what you want is thicker or shorter (usually not more), more hair extension kits are needed to blend hair into it, making it easy for you to create a natural look.
How to apply keratin pre-bonded hair extensions (pre bonded hair extensions application)?
1. First, divide all the hair into several parts and prepare the fusion tool.
2. Now start by fixing the hair part while keeping the bottom part open.
3. Next, grab the part of the hair that you want to attach to the pre-bonded hair extension, and place the glue tip of the hair extension on the underside of the hair.
Make sure it is about half an inch from the scalp. Use your index finger and thumb to ensure accuracy.
4. Now, hold the fusion tool, place it on the tresses, and use the glue tip of the hair extension to melt the glue.
5. Keep hearing the sound of glue melting. When the sound has completely disappeared, you can remove the fusion tool and curl your hair with the help of your index finger and thumb.
6. Repeat the processes for the remaining hair.
(You can also directly see the video above. It shows the processes very detailed)
How to remove pre bonded hair extensions at home?
1. Find the keratin adhesives on your hair and remember their location.
2. Apply some oil to your fingers and start rubbing the adhesive. Do not put any pressure on the hair.
3. Use a wide comb to comb away from the cuticles that fix the cuticles to the hair.
4. Now use keratin remover at the bond and thoroughly remove the bond with a comb.
5. After removing the first bond, move to the next bond and continue the operation until all bonds disappear.
How to get good quality pre-bonded hair extensions?
Jiffyhair is a human hair extensions factory provides only Remy & virgin hair, as the only supplier for the top3 hair brands in Europe, the quality of any hair products is tangling and shedding free after you wash 50 times,
if there's any synthetic hair mixed with the products, Jiffyhair accepts return and exchange, with shipping free.